Ontario’s Norfolk County to host tourism & agriculture symposium
January 8, 2009 By Norfolk County
January 8, 2009, Delhi, Ont. – The Annual Norfolk County Tourism &
Agriculture Symposium is scheduled for Thursday, January 22, 2008, at
the Delhi Hungarian Hall.
January 8, 2009, Delhi, Ont. – The annual Norfolk County Tourism & Agriculture Symposium is scheduled for Thursday, January 22, 2008, at the Delhi Hungarian Hall.
Speakers for the all-day event include:
- Cynthia Kimble, president, Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance
- Jeff Bouck, president and head guide, AtPlay Adventures
- James Lynn, senior development consultant, Investment & Development Office, Ontario Ministry of Tourism
- Brenda Lammens, chair, Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association/Erie Agri-Food Innovations initiative
- Dennis Travale, chair, South Central Ontario Region (SCOR)
Added highlights include a mock development review before Norfolk County’s Development Coordinating Committee, the launch of the new Norfolk County tourism website and presentation of the Norfolk County Entrepreneur of the Year Award to a worthy recipient. Lunch will feature chicken, cabbage rolls and other dishes made famous by the Delhi Hungarian Hall.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m., and the program runs to 3 p.m. Cost is $20, including lunch. To register, visit www.norfolktourism.ca/Symposium2009.htm. For more information, call 519-426-9497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print this page
- Nunhems moves U.S. research facilities to California
- Vineland Research and Innovation Centre chairman receives award