September 25, 2008, Grand Rapids,
Mich. – The Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market Expo is coming
to Grand Rapids, Michigan December 9 to 11, 2008.
September 25, 2008, Grand Rapids, Mich. – The Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market Expo is coming to Grand Rapids, Michigan December 9 to 11, 2008.
Pre-registration is open and the early discount continues until November 11, 2008. We will continue receiving registrations on-line until December 4, and then at the expo beginning Monday afternoon, December 8, at 4:00 pm.
To register online or download the registration form, visit http://www.glexpo.com/register.php
Highlights of the expo include:
- Informative education program for fruit and vegetable growers and farm marketers – 50 sessions over 3 days covering Fruit and vegetable commodities, farm marketing ideas and issues and general topics of special interest to growers. The educational program can be viewed at: http://www.glexpo.com/seminar.php
- Trade show with more than 300 exhibitors covering four acres of exhibit space in one hall. As of early September, there were nearly 230 companies already registered for the trade show. For a current list of exhibitors, visit: http://www.glexpo.com/exhibit.php
- Bus tour on Monday, December 8, for farm marketers. Five of West Michigan’s top farm market and agri-tourism locations will be visited. You need to register separately for the but tour.
- North American Raspberry & Blackberry Association Conference will be held in conjunction with the expo with conference sessions on Monday, December 8, and joint sessions on Tuesday, December 9. You need to register separately for the Monday program. Tuesday’s sessions are covered by your expo registration.
- Fruit Irrigation Systems Workshop on Thursday and Friday, December 11 and 12. The workshop will focus on the design and use of micro irrigation systems (drip and micro sprinklers) for fruit plantings. You need to register separately for the workshop.
Find all the details of the 2008 Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market Expo on-line at: http://www.glexpo.com/
Print this page