OnTrace announces 2009 board of directors
June 5, 2008 By OnTrace Agri-Food Traceability Inc.
June 5, 2008, Guelph, Ont. –
Curtiss Littlejohn, chair of OnTrace Agri-food Traceability Inc.,
recently announced changes to the organization’s board.
June 5, 2008, Guelph, Ont. – Curtiss Littlejohn, chair of OnTrace Agri-food Traceability Inc. , recently announced changes to the organization’s board.
The announcement came following OnTrace’s following annual board of directors meeting, held recently at the Grape and Tender Fruit Ltd. Offices in St. Catharines, Ontario.
Bette Jean Crews was elected vice chair with Adrian Huisman stepping down from the position. Curtiss Littlejohn remains chair. The board is an inclusive one that reflects all sectors of the agriculture and agri-food industry in Ontario.
OnTrace’s 2009 board of directors includes:
- Ian Baines, Ontario Waterpower Association
- Garry Claassen, Ontario Goat Breeders Association
- Bette Jean Crews, Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Greg Devries, Ontario Soybean Growers
- Vel Evans, Equine Canada
- Gary Fread, Guelph Food Technology Centre
- Roger Griffiths, Ontario Cattlemen’s Association
- Denton Hoffman, Ginseng Ontario
- Adrian Huisman, Ontario Tender Fruit Producers
- Curtiss Littlejohn, Ontario Pork
- Teresa Van Raay, Ontario Pork
- Bruce Saunders, Dairy Farmers of Ontario
- Roelf Woldring, Workplace Competence International Ltd.
The CEO of the corporation is Brian Sterling.
Print this page