New CropLife Canada board announced
December 3, 2008 By CropLife Canada
December 3, 2008, Ottawa, Ont. –
CropLife Canada’s new board and executive committee was announced
recently at the trade association’s annual conference in Ottawa.
December 3, 2008, Ottawa, Ont. – CropLife Canada’s new board and executive committee was announced recently at the trade association’s annual conference in Ottawa.
The 2008-2009 executive committee is:
- Richard Rose, Nufarm Agriculture Inc., chair
- Jay Bradshaw, Syngenta Crop Protection Canada Inc., past chair
- Hartmut van Lengerich, Bayer CropScience Canada, first vice-chair
- Jim Wispinski, Dow Agrosciences Canada Inc., second vice-chair
- Lisa Safarian, Monsanto Canada Inc., third vice-chair
- Doug Wonnacott, Viterra, treasurer
- Fran Burr, Cargill Limited, secretary
- Ian Grant, Pioneer Hi-Bred Limited, member-at-large
Each of the members of the executive committee is also on CropLife Canada’s 2008-2009 board. Other board members for the coming year are:
- Craig Bartlett, N.M. Bartlett Inc.
- Brian Denys, BASF Canada
- Ray Chyc, Engage Agro Corporation
- Bob Falconi, Spectrum Brands Inc.
- Keith Lockhart, Chemtura
- Hugh MacGillivray, Arysta Corporation LifeScience North America
- Barry Maynard, Scotts Canada
- André Mercure, La Coop fédérée Limited
- Murray Pickel, United AgriProducts
- Rick Pierson, Univar Canada Ltd.
- Al Raine, Richardson International
- Priscila Vansetti, E.I. du Pont Limited Canada Company
CropLife Canada is the trade association representing the manufacturers, developers and distributors of pest control products and plant biotechnology used in agriculture, urban and public health settings.
Print this page