Linpac Materials Handling customized container
March 7, 2008 By Linpac Materials Handling
Linpac Materials Handling recently announced a new group of customized solutions and services to help companies in a variety of industries meet the demands of their unique and ever-changing supply chains.
Linpac Materials Handling recently announced a new group of customized solutions and services to help companies in a variety of industries meet the demands of their unique and ever-changing supply chains. In addition to the company’s high-quality Ropak reusable container systems, the Linpac Solutions Teams (Global Automotive and General Industry) help users integrate reusable packaging into their warehousing, storage, and transportation chain. The services and solutions offered include:
• Business Cases, including personalized cost analysis to calculate expected implementation costs and anticipated return on investment.
• Leasing, with short-term rentals of six months or more, to longer leasing terms up to five years.
• Sample Program, allowing users to test a container for up to 60 days before purchasing, to ensure that it’s the best fit for that operation.
• Dunnage Design, with Linpac’s
experienced engineers working to
design customized, returnable dunnage to protect parts during shipment.
• Repair, including contracts for
replacement parts, on-site repairs, regular maintenance, and product
• Fabrication, modifying standard
Ropak reusable containers to meet special sizing, access, or sidewall requirements, as needed.
• Recycling, for all obsolete and/or scrap containers and associated components to help protect our environment.
Linpac Materials Handling manufactures Ropak reusable bulk containers, totes and pallets. These products are used in warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and merchandising to replace single trip paper, cardboard and metal packaging.
Print this page