Unconventional Thinking Workshop 2021Print this page
April 08, 2021
It’s been 3 years since the last Unconventional Thinking Workshop and there have been some exciting new biological/organic products introduced to the market of interest to both organic and conventional growers.
The following topics will be presented:
- New products and label expansions of organic/biological products;
- Inoculating grapevines to enhance mycorrhizal formation for improved vine nutrition with Dr. Justine Van den Heubel, Cornell University;
- Organic arthropod management in vineyards with Dr. Tom Lowery, AAFC Summerland;
- Developing an organic spray program in 2021 with Ryan Brewster, Brewster Crop Consulting;
- Organic nutrition options for vineyards and orchards with Pat Johnson, N.M. Bartlett;
- Grower discussion.
Please register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItdO6oqT4qE9Jy1zOB6_WR-FoqXX3W5RCO
Visit event's website
Print this page