EFAO Conference 2021
November 29 - December 02, 2021
The 2021 conference theme is Cultivating Common Ground.
This theme reflects EFAO’s efforts over the past year to broaden the network of farmers and organizations we work with, and to bring equity and diversity to EFAO as an organization, membership, and community. We recognize that real strength comes from working together and bringing different perspectives and skills to the critical work of building resilient ecological farms and communities.
This is EFAO’s 2nd fully virtual conference. We are excited to apply everything learned this past year to bring you an online conference experience filled with incredible learning and opportunities for farmers to hone their craft, grow their business, and connect meaningfully with others to build a strong knowledge-sharing community.
What to expect from this year’s conference:
- 16+ concurrent morning workshops (+ access to recordings for one year)
- 5+ Community Chats on important topics
- Social connection with other participants, sponsors, partners, and presenters
- 4 outstanding evening Plenary sessions (+ access to recordings for one year)
- Farmer-Led Research Symposium (+ access to recordings for one year)
Visit event's website
Print this page