2021 North American Raspberry and Blackberry conferencePrint this page
February 22 - February 25, 2021
Join us Feb. 22 to 25 for this virtual conference! We are excited about the possibilities that a virtual event opens up to us to have far-flung presenters and participants engage in creative exchange of ideas and information. Pull up a chair right there in your own home, farm or office, and come along.
- Feb 22: Virtual Opening Reception. BYOB, get comfortable, and prepare to meet and greet.
- Feb 23-25: More than 25 hours of scheduled presentations and panel discussions 2:00-5:30 and 6:30-9:30 (Eastern Time) all three days. All sessions will offer live Q&A.
- If you miss a session, you will be able to watch it later as a recording.
- Exhibitor virtual booths, live demos, and recorded presentations.
- Posters and poster sessions to hear from and talk to the authors.
- Side meetings, chat areas, forums, and meet-ups for specific groups or topics. New members…Young Growers…Q&A with entomologists…Michigan growers…Berry breeders… whatever we want! Some will be set up in advance; others YOU can set up on the fly.
- Lots of opportunity for informal networking…plus some contests, raffles, and prizes.
See the full schedule here or the compact Schedule-at-a-Glance. In our conference platform and app, you’ll be able to view the program schedule in detail — with times adjusted to your own time zone, and to choose sessions you particularly want to see and set yourself reminders for those sessions. You can participate by desktop, laptop, tablet computer, mobile phone, or a combination of these.
The conference platform we are using is Whova. You can Get Whova Now and begin to familiarize yourself with it. We’ll be updating and adding information about sessions, speakers, and more throughout the next few weeks and during the conference.
Visit event's website
Print this page