CanadaGAP training course offered by NSF-GFTC
October 19, 2015 By CanadaGAP
October 19, 2015, Guelph, Ont – NSF-Guelph Food Technology Centre, a certification body for the CanadaGAP program, will be holding CanadaGAP Auditor Training courses November 2 to 6, 2015 in Guelph, Ont.
The course is designed to train potential auditors specifically for the CanadaGAP program. It includes an intensive review of the CanadaGAP requirements, with the incorporation of practical examples specific to commodity or region, and an optional HACCP overview unit.
- Days 1-4: Classroom training
- Day 5: Pre-exam review and exams (CanadaGAP Auditor Exam, HACCP Exam, and Repacking and Wholesaling Exam)
Who should consider taking this course?
This course may be of interest to:
- Those interested in becoming CanadaGAP auditors
- Those responsible for the food safety program within your company
- Those conducting internal audits in preparation for CanadaGAP certification
- Program participants who want to further their understanding of CanadaGAP requirements
- Buyers or other stakeholders.
Am I qualified to enrol?
- Participants must pre-qualify by familiarizing themselves with the CanadaGAP Food Safety Manual in advance of the training and successfully completing a pre-course assignment.
For those wishing to become CanadaGAP auditors:
Ensure you meet the CanadaGAP auditor qualifications and requirements at: http://www.canadagap.ca/en/canadagap-program/auditors.aspx
Contact the certification body you are interested in working for to understand their auditor qualification process. See: http://www.canadagap.ca/becoming-certified/certification-bodies/
To register for the course, please visit the NSF-GFTC website at: http://www.gftc.ca/courses-and-training/course-details.aspx?course=GLB36
For more information, contact Cindy Holmes, email@example.com 519-821-1246 ext. 5046.
Print this page