July 18, 2017 – The 2017 annual general meeting for the CanadaGAP Food Safety Program will be held in Ottawa on Wednesday, December 6 at 1:00 p.m. EST. Additional information about the location will be provided at a later date.
Participation will also be available by phone/web presentation.
Members in good standing and observers are encouraged to attend. Registration details will be available on the CanadaGAP website, and a registration package will be sent directly to members in October.
Those unable to attend may appoint a member representative to participate on their behalf, or may participate in the advance election of directors on-line or by mailed-in ballot.
Resolutions – Deadline: October 2, 2017
Members in good standing may submit Resolutions in advance for consideration at the AGM. Please use the Resolution submission template available here, and review the CanAgPlus AGM Resolutions Policy, available here.
Business to be transacted:
- Presentation of the 2016-2017 Financial Statements
- Appointment of the Public Accountant
- Annual Report
- Election: Four director positions on the CanAgPlus Board are up for election.
- Resolutions: Members may submit Resolutions for consideration at the AGM until October 2, 2017. Please refer to the CanAgPlus AGM Resolutions Policy and use the Resolution submission template available here: www.canadagap.ca/events/annual-general-meeting
For more information, contact us at 613-829-4711 or firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you at the AGM!
Print this page
- Quality control and application of entomopathogenic nematodes
- Extending the shelf life of fruits and vegetables